- This event has passed.
Tough Mudder Urban 5K 2019
Date: 13 Apr 2019
Time: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Venue: Finsbury Park, North London, N4 1EE United Kingdom
About this event:
This is no ordinary fun run. Tough Mudder 5K is an experience – and it’s coming to a Tough Mudder weekend near you. Welcome to a teamwork-focused, obstacle-crammed event. Kick back with live entertainment, epic games and challenges and a never-ending supply of Mudder Nation camaraderie. Tough Mudder 5K is untimed, so there’s no pressure, no judgement and no need to train. It’s an opportunity to challenge yourself and raise awareness about the issue of Islamopohobia whilst also making new friends, more memories and have the time of your life doing it.
For the first event of the 2019 season Tough Mudder is heading to Finsbury Park in North London for 5 kilometres of awesome obstacles and epic teamwork. Bring your friends, family and your neighbours to kick off the 2019 season in style.
Stuff you will get:
- Action Photos
- Performance Finisher T shirt
- Finisher Headband
Date: Saturday 13th April 2019
Registration Fee: £35
Minimum Fundraising Amount: £150
What do you need to bring?
- Change of clothes/footwear
- Money (if you want to buy food/refreshments at the Park)
Have you started fundraising?
If not, please follow these easy steps.
- Create a profile using https://give.everydayhero.com/uk/mend/get-started and selecting MEND as your chosen charity.
- Add photos of yourself and share your personalised story to help others connect with the cause.
- Share your fundraiser to inspire donations and support from family, friends and colleagues.
- Create a personalised video sharing why you want to help MEND using your phone
- We have lot of information about Islamophobia on our website
- Focus on price handles (i.e asking people to donate £5, £10 or £20).