Yorkshire & Humber Regional Manager
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: £23,000 - 26,000
Key elements of the role will encompass:
- Developing and leading both existing Working Groups, and new Working Groups across Yorkshire & Humber.
- Coordinating seasonal campaigns in accordance with MEND’s national strategy.
- Developing relationships and partnering with leading Muslim institutions and individuals in the region.
- Delivering MEND’s national campaigns at a local level and maximising participation.
- Working with local Muslim community institutions and groups to drive MEND’s ethos on media and political participation.
- Managing MEND’s media and political education outreach programmes within local communities.
- Presenting MEND’s key messages on various platforms from small community gatherings to large public events.
- Working closely with the national Head of Community Development and Engagement.
To apply (or for more information), please:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Job Application – Yorkshire & Humber Regional Manager’.
- attach your CV and cover letter stating why you are suitable for the role.
- submit your application in Microsoft Word format and annonymise your cover letter as part of our ongoing efforts to ensure unbiased shortlisting for interview.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 29th September 2019 (11:59pm)
We regret, only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.