Location: Flexible with regular national travel required
Hours: 35 per week
Salary: £25,000 - 30,000
- Working closely with the Joint-Head of Community Development & Engagement.
- Developing a strategy to roll out MEND’s teaching materials in schools across the UK.
- Creating educational resources tackling Islamophobia aimed at primary and secondary school students (Key Stages 1 – 4).
- Arranging to present MEND’s teaching materials to senior teaching staff as a way of meeting the PHSE Education Programme of Study.
- Delivering training programmes to teachers and support staff based on MEND’s Islamophobia teaching materials.
- Delivering assemblies, lessons and educational projects in schools.
- Arranging for the MEND Exhibition to be showcased in schools across the UK.
- Developing and fostering positive relationships with partner schools.
- Foster relationships with partner educational organisations who work in the field of tackling racism, bullying and hate.
- Carrying out an impact analysis on the use of MEND’s educational resources in schools and tackling Islamophobia.
To apply (or for more information), please:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Job Application – Schools Co-ordinator’.
- attach your CV and cover letter stating why you are suitable for the role.
- annonymise your application as part of our ongoing efforts to ensure unbiased shortlisting for interview.
Closing date for applications: Open (interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis)
We regret, only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.