North West Regional Manager
Location: Candidates must be based in the North West of England. Office space available in Manchester.
Hours: 35 per week (full-time)
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
This is a key role in leading the Community Engagement and Development teams efforts in the North West area. The successful candidate will lead and develop volunteer working groups across the North West in order to implement MEND’s community objectives.
The successful applicant will lead working groups in running campaigns, recruiting volunteers and facilitate educational training programmes. The applicant will require a good understanding of the dynamics within Muslim communities in the North West and have the ability to develop good relationships with delivery partners and key stakeholders.
Key elements of the role will encompass:
- Developing and leading both existing Working Groups, and new Working Groups across the North West region.
- Coordinating seasonal campaigns in accordance with MEND’s national strategy.
- Developing relationships and partnering with leading Muslim institutions and individuals in the region.
- Delivering MEND’s national campaigns at a local level and maximising participation.
- Working with local Muslim community institutions and groups to drive MEND’s ethos on media and political participation.
- Managing MEND’s media and political education outreach programmes within local communities.
- Presenting MEND’s key messages on various platforms from small community gatherings to large public events.
Working closely with the Head of Community Development and Engagement.
For more information and how to apply, please read the full job description here: Job Description – North West Regional Manager – 220112
Optional: When submitting your application, we kindly ask applicants to complete the Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form to help us monitor and improve our practices: https://forms.gle/G4N9kaev21wsDBSv5