Hours: 40 per week
This is a key role that will help co-ordinate, manage and institutionalise the expanding work of MEND is undertaking:
- Administrating various projects being delivered by MEND.
- Drafting letters, dealing with incoming correspondence, often responding on behalf of the team.
- Devising and maintaining key contact databases, office systems, including data management and filing.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments, producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentation packs.
- General administrative duties.
Essential skills and knowledge:
- At least 2 A-Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Administrative experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work flexible working hours.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- The ability to work hard with minimal support.
- Share a deep passion for the objectives of MEND.
- An understanding of Muslim culture in the UK.
- A willingness to occasionally travel throughout the UK.
To apply (or for more information), please:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Job Application – Administrative Officer’.
- attach your CV and cover letter stating why you are suitable for the role.
- submit your application in Microsoft Word format and annonymise your cover letter as part of our ongoing efforts to ensure unbiased shortlisting for interview.
Closing date for applications: 30 August 2019
We regret, only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.