Administrative Assistant to North West Regional Manager (Part-time)
Salary: £16,000 (pro-rata)
This is a key role that will help co-ordinate, manage and institutionalise the expanding work MEND is undertaking:
- Administrating various projects being delivered by MEND.
- Drafting meeting agendas, taking minutes of meetings and maintain records of attendance.
- Drafting letters, dealing with incoming correspondence and responding on behalf of the team.
- Devising and maintaining key contact databases, office systems, including data management and filing.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments, producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentation packs.
- Checking office stock and ordering items as and when required.
- General administrative duties.
The successful candidate will possess:
- At least 2 A-Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Experience of administrative work.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- A willingness to occasionally travel throughout the UK.
- Ability to deliver results with minimal support.
- Share a deep passion for the objectives of MEND.
- An understanding of Muslim culture in the UK.
To apply (or for more information), please:
- email email@example.com with the subject as ‘Job Application – Administrative Assistant to North West Regional Manager (Part Time)’.
- attach your CV and cover letter stating why you are suitable for the role.
- submit your application in Microsoft Word format and annonymise your cover letter as part of our ongoing efforts to ensure unbiased shortlisting for interview.
Closing date for applications: 24 March 2019 (midnight)
We regret, only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.